Family Day is right around the corner and Naturally in Niagara has put together a list of family fun activities throughout Niagara!
From November to January, White Meadows is hard at work preparing for the spring maple rush. Come celebrate maple during their sugaring season from January to April. Make sure to check our the Sugar Bush Adventure and finish it off with a stack of delicious pancakes!
The Niagara IceDogs are set to hold their 7th Annual Family Day Skills Competition Presented by Swiss Chalet at 4th and Van this coming Monday, February 17th. The event will once again be free to all fans but we encourage all fans to bring a donation of spaghetti or tomato sauce to donate in support of Community Care of St. Catharines & Thorold.
This year’s skills competition will once again feature Team Bill taking on Team Denise, as Team Bill looks to pick up his first win and end Team Denise’s five year winning streak.
- Fort Erie, Leisureplex, 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Grimsby, Peach King Arena, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- St. Catharines, Seymour-Hannah complex, 11:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Lincoln, Jordan Arena, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- West Lincoln, West Lincoln-Smithville Arena, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wainfleet, Wainfleet Arena, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- NOTL, Meridian Arena, 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Niagara Falls, TD Rink at the Brink, 10 a.m. to noon
- Port Colborne, Humberstone Arena, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Meet the “Museum Family” and see what goes on behind the scenes at the St. Catharines Museum. Enjoy a day full of activities for the whole family, including behind-the-scenes tours and the official opening of our new “Playing Favourites” exhibition.
The World Famous Street of Fun by the Falls is the ideal setting for a Fun-tastic Family Day and Mid Winter Break adventure!
Whether you’re planning a special Family Day celebration, or want to enjoy a Mid-Winter getaway, the fun and excitement is always sky-high on Clifton Hill.
Your Great Wolf Lodge adventure begins in their massive, 84-degree indoor water park. Splash the day away in over 100,000 square feet of water-packed excitement, including jaw-dropping slides for thrill seekers or zero-depth entry areas for little ones